The AD-SCOUT-S-OFFSET American Defense 1-Piece 1 inch scope mount No Offset is a single-lever mount made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. The AD-SCOUT--S-OFFSET works with scopes with Objective Housings as large as 56mm. There is no offset to the RECON-S. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth and 1" and 30mm rings.
Ring Size: 1"
The AD-SCOUT-S-OFFSET mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The AD-SCOUT-S-OFFSET mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-SCOUT-S-OFFSET mount has the following specifications:
Weight: 8 ounces